Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a 85KwH Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum...ordering my 85 KwH Model S on Saturday. Before I did I wanted to see if anyone is trying to sell theirs used. I'm not all that concerned with geographic location. If the price is right we can ship it via auto carrier. What I am looking for is a std 85 KwH with most of the options: rear seats, tech package, Active Air Suspension, etc. PM me if you are interested. If not, no sweat. Looking forward to joining the group!

Hey Guys, I am new to this forum...ordering my 85 KwH Model S on Saturday. Before I did I wanted to see if anyone is trying to sell theirs used. I'm not all that concerned with geographic location. If the price is right we can ship it via auto carrier. What I am looking for is a std 85 KwH with most of the options: rear seats, tech package, Active Air Suspension, etc. PM me if you are interested. If not, no sweat. Looking forward to joining the group!

Welcome! At this point you will likely be better off just ordering since the wait is down to maybe 2 months. You'll get the federal tax credit that way too but if someone has one that you can get quicker for a good price then go for it.