Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Left Door & Fender in good shape

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hoping to find a used left door and fender for a 2015 Model S in Midnight Silver Metallic (Dark Gray). Looking for a complete door less interior panel. If necessary, can be without the glass, mirror and door handle, but would prefer a complete door less the interior panel if possible. Same thing on the fender, can be without the Tesla emblem/light. Need to be in good condition.

Mine got deep scratches and I hate the idea of having to paint the car. They're saying the have to paint all the way to the front and rear to color match. Would really prefer to find them from a salvage car that was damaged on the other side of the car with the left fender and door still in good shape. Then can simply bolt them on and be done with it. Will then sell or trade my door and fender to someone that doesn't mind doing the paint repairs.

If anyone has any information on where to locate these parts, would greatly appreciate any guidance. I know they're out there, just a matter of locating them.

Thanks so much.