Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Model X lease takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2016 Model S 75 lease is ending and I'm interested in taking over a Model X lease. If you or anyone you know is looking to get out of their lease, please let me know.

I have checked and I'm monitoring swapalease and leasetrader and found no good options there so far.

Thanks in advance!

My 2016 Model S 75 lease is ending and I'm interested in taking over a Model X lease. If you or anyone you know is looking to get out of their lease, please let me know.

I have checked and I'm monitoring swapalease and leasetrader and found no good options there so far.

Thanks in advance!
How do these work exactly? Is it best to look for ones with more or lease months left on them, and how do you switch Tesla accounts?

How do these work exactly? Is it best to look for ones with more or lease months left on them, and how do you switch Tesla accounts?

I have never done it myself, but basically some leasing companies allow you to transfer your lease. The person taking over the lease needs to apply for a lease and pay the involved fees to have the transfer done. One would look for more or less number of months left on the lease based on personal situation.

Reactions: BulldogsRus