Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy AP1 car - $35k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you could also bring some Dodge Challenger with swapped v12 as example of superior handling. Its not a sports car.

Dodge Challenger could be considered drag racing car. Tesla cant be even that - you cant modify Tesla, so what the point of it on the drag strip? Tesla is a EV family sedan with leaking roof and cool software.

and have Nappa leather, not "vegan" leather (lol thats a cruel joke, synthetic in $100k car)

I'm honestly totally fine with the Tesla synthetic seating surfaces.

What I'm not okay is withholding the light interior choices that 75D and 100D customers have from anyone purchasing a P100D. It seems odd to not offer P100D customers the same interior choices offered to 75D and 100D customers.

I don't know why we keep feeding the troll
It was fun poking the troll. Every pointless point he attempts to make gets slammed by openly available media sources.

I laughed when mentioned VW, I was a slave to this brand for over a decade, dealing with constant issues. The Model S is a battle tank compared to the crap that VW produces. All 3 of our Model S’s have been bullet proof.