Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowering springs install southeast Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my springs installed on my Modeel 3 at Miamiautosport yesterday in Doral. Miami AutoSport Technik | Tires, Wheels, Mounting, Balancing, Alignment, Brakes and Suspension Just wanted to let everyone know they were excellent and according to Alexis at the shop are recommended by Mountain Pass Performance as well. They were also ridiculously cheap at 310 for the installation which had me slightly worried when the cheapest other place was 400 and the rest were up from there. I shouldn't have been worried, they did an excellent job, tested it afterward to make sure there weren't any noises or whatever and said to contact them if there were any problems regardless. I kind of hinted that they were so cheap and Alexis said they do suspension all the time and Tesla all the time so they can do it cheaper than other places. Oh, they sell H&R and probably some others. I brought in my Tsportline springs that I managed to get secondhand from here and there was no issues.

Hey guys! I was wondering if you had any experience with the Tein EnduraPro Plus for '23 Model Y Performance? I obviously would want the MountainPass Performance but they're really pricey. Miami Auto Sport said they would install these for $480 + $170 for alignment. Seems pricier than what was quoted 2 months ago. Advice ?

That is dirt cheap, I don't know what they normally charge for coilovers as I had just springs done. The alignment I thought was high, I had it done at a local place with a groupon for 50 bucks. They were lazy and claimed they couldn't adjust certain settings on the TESLA. In all honesty if I did it again, I probably would have gone to them for the alignment, but they are quite far away from me.

I've been checking around for places that do wheel alignment in Ft. Lauderdale and haven't found any. Can anyone help? I have a model s and I want to get the wheel alignment prior to installing new tires. Thanks!!

I've been checking around for places that do wheel alignment in Ft. Lauderdale and haven't found any. Can anyone help? I have a model s and I want to get the wheel alignment prior to installing new tires. Thanks!!
Hi, who did you end up using? I am taking mine to 4 Corner Tire Shop & Auto Repair tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited: