Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 7/8 Afternoon - Red w/ White Interior, 18", FSD
Estimated time was "within 2 weeks" - US-PNW Delivery.
No VIN yet. Hoping for a VIN and delivery next week.

Red with white; that looks great! I saw one in the showroom, after I bought the MSM and white. Blue and white looks sharp as well. In fact, anything on/in a Tesla will look and make you feel good! :p

Red with white; that looks great! I saw one in the showroom, after I bought the MSM and white. Blue and white looks sharp as well. In fact, anything on/in a Tesla will look and make you feel good! :p

All it took was one test drive. My time frame when asked was 3-6 months before Dec 31st, ordered 5 days later.

I was a late reservation holder, and made an order, but also cancelled because of some unpredictability in the financial department.

Now to just finishing the hardest part... waiting.

All it took was one test drive. My time frame when asked was 3-6 months before Dec 31st, ordered 5 days later.

I was a late reservation holder, and made an order, but also cancelled because of some unpredictability in the financial department.

Now to just finishing the hardest part... waiting.

Let me help you with the waiting part.... I ordered mine on Father's Day (6/16), got a vin on 6/20 and took delivery in Belleuve on 6/24 - EIGHT DAYS end-to-end!!! So, you may not have to "wait" two weeks! :D Being in Seattle, transportation from San Jose (apparent staging area) is 1-3 days, depending on the shipping company and driver. Mine was in San Jose waiting on 6/22, arrived at Bellevue SC on 6/23, and I took delivery on 6/24. BTW, it rolled off the production line on 6/21. Keep us posted!

Let me help you with the waiting part.... I ordered mine on Father's Day (6/16), got a vin on 6/20 and took delivery in Belleuve on 6/24 - EIGHT DAYS end-to-end!!! So, you may not have to "wait" two weeks! :D Being in Seattle, transportation from San Jose (apparent staging area) is 1-3 days, depending on the shipping company and driver. Mine was in San Jose waiting on 6/22, arrived at Bellevue SC on 6/23, and I took delivery on 6/24. BTW, it rolled off the production line on 6/21. Keep us posted!

I guess I'm just waiting for them to make some red cars!

Ordered 7/7, got VIN assigned at delivery date scheduled today 7/14. LR AWD Black/Black Aero with FSD.

Any way to tell the production date from the VIN? The last few numbers on the VIN are 385XXX that seems older than some of the 425XXX I have seen recently.

Ordered 7/7, got VIN assigned at delivery date scheduled today 7/14. LR AWD Black/Black Aero with FSD.

Any way to tell the production date from the VIN? The last few numbers on the VIN are 385XXX that seems older than some of the 425XXX I have seen recently.

That must be a good feeling to have an exact date!

I'm still in the "within x weeks" phase, dying over here.

Delivery estimate says: “within 2 weeks from order placed date.

This Thursday will be 4 weeks from date order was placed. Sometimes I feel like my config takes longer. Seems like a lot of people wait longer for Red and then Red with White interior is probably more unusual.

I’m picking mine up from Highland Park, IL so hopefully unaffected from any Wisconsin shenanigans.