Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered White/black 18” Aero wheels on 11/4 for delivery in Buena Park, Ca. Haven’t heard anything yet. Finished all of our info and waiting for a VIN to get an estimate on insurance but in CA, as long as we have a policy on a vehicle that works for Tesla. We went to a Workshop 9 days ago and confirmed we are set. Just waiting.....

We ordered White/black 18” Aero wheels on 11/4 for delivery in Buena Park, Ca. Haven’t heard anything yet. Finished all of our info and waiting for a VIN to get an estimate on insurance but in CA, as long as we have a policy on a vehicle that works for Tesla. We went to a Workshop 9 days ago and confirmed we are set. Just waiting.....

Same here. uploaded the policy onto my tesla account. also got approved by tesla finance for the loan. Ordered mine on 10/22...

Nice! I ordered on 10/22 same deliver center. I am still waiting.

Same here. uploaded the policy onto my tesla account. also got approved by tesla finance for the loan. Ordered mine on 10/22...
You are good will happen any moment......should be a quick delivery for us in cali. I'm not waiting for call or text for delivery, i am calling a girl at Fremont Delivery Center to tell me where the car is and soonest i can take delivery. Goal now is to try to get it by monday for the extra $500

Where does it say your vin in the source code? Trying to find it. And it is the source code of the prepare for delivery page right? THANK YOU FOR THE HELP, CONGRATS!
Add this to your chrome browser and then login to your account. You can also check it manually by using CTRL-U and then Ctrl-F to serch for "Vin". If null is next to it then no vin. The finder does it and notifies you with a message when the Vin is in source code.