Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White with white interior Long Ranges are low priority for production apparently. People who have that trim are screwed. I pretty much told my SO that christmas plans are out the window because no one at tesla knows when my car will be built and they said a 3 day transit from Fremont to Costa Mesa???? Are you kidding me? I'm paying over 60k for the car and this is the kind of customer service I get? Ordered on the 31st of October and triggered seeing December 10+ orders getting their vin before mine.

Ahhh sucks. I'm right there with you :( 10/12 order in Brea for pickup in Costa Mesa. Damn...
(Wht/wht LR AWD 19" FSD)

Just received a text message now that says:

Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day

No VIN in source or anywhere.

Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day

Got the same text, checked source again for the 10th time today and found my VIN! Lets go CA train!

Same text. Didn't appreciate the "several days" part -____-

• Funny
Reactions: EnzoM3 and Autovoid
Worth. The. Wait.

LR AWD black interior. Picked up from Dublin CA today. No major issues. Trunk latch needs to be adjusted and that’s about it. cheers!

4C76C022-0507-4528-A101-A621E685DA1E.jpeg

Ordered 10/14 in Walnut Creek, CA
Long Range AWD
White Ext./Black Interior
FSD
Delivery Notification 12/13
Took delivery 12/18 in Rocklin, CA.

Now I'm ordering accessories at 3 in the morning!! :)

Tesla Rep said they will be averaging 60 delivers a day soon. I looked at existing inventory in the Tesla website and they now show stock.

Reactions: SMAlset
Anyone see how Tesla added a new $2000 acceleration boost?
New 0-60 in 3.9 vs the 4.4 we get. Apparently it came with the new update.
Funny that when we ALMOST switched to stealth....the SA was so certain that Tesla would never give an option for paying for the speed difference.
Glad I kept my LR AWD with all our upgrades lol

Anyone see how Tesla added a new $2000 acceleration boost?
New 0-60 in 3.9 vs the 4.4 we get. Apparently it came with the new update.
Funny that when we ALMOST switched to stealth....the SA was so certain that Tesla would never give an option for paying for the speed difference.
Glad I kept my LR AWD with all our upgrades lol

I think this upgrade would get long range all-wheel drive owners to 3.9 seconds. Where as I think stealth gets the same 0 to 60 numbers as the performance model. So around 3.2 officially but maybe even lower.

The question then becomes is half a second worth giving up a white interior.

OK. I don't get this. According to the Tesla site, there is a new car for sale EXACTLY like the one I ordered on 11/25 sitting LITERALLY 4 miles away from my house at a service center (Blue/Black, 18", autopilot). Just emailed my SA to say WTF.

That does not seem fair. I am seeing the same for the model I ordered in mid-October. I wonder if this is a money grab. If I were to cancel my original order in order from inventory, they make about $1,000 more since pricing has gone up twice since I ordered. Seems like they would not make enough money to make it worth it, but I would have thought the same about removing front hooks.