Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the manage account page, there will be an overview. Make sure you fill out all that you can. Registration Details, Trade-In (if you have one), Payment, Driver's License (Scan and upload). You cannot get to the insurance until you get all the other stuff filled out and have all 4 with green checks. Once you Submit that, THEN the insurance tab will appear under "Next Steps". To the right of the

I've uploaded the pdf of my insurance, but it doesn't move to Completed Tasks. Whyyyyyyy??? I want to be COMPLETED!

Not sure if you heard this or not, make sure EVERYTHING is submitted. I entered my insurance information and it didn't "take". My SA had to clear it out and i had to re-enter it. Tesla needs insurance information for your current insurance...basically what insurance you will use or have currently in force. Do everything you can so you can get a VIN.

This is what I am wondering too. It doesn't seem to want to move over to Completed Tasks. My SA said it looked "Good" but it's still showing me the Insurance upload screen in Next Steps. Ugh.

This is what I am wondering too. It doesn't seem to want to move over to Completed Tasks. My SA said it looked "Good" but it's still showing me the Insurance upload screen in Next Steps. Ugh.

My SA also said it's all good but it wasn't completed until I called the showroom again and a different person told me they need to finalize it on the backend. After that it's showing as completed and it shows the policy number, expiration date, etc

Yeah. Happened to me too. Your SA needs to fill in the fields for your insurance company name, policy number, and expiration date (that only he has access to). When that's done your profile will be complete.

I was near the Delivery Center in Fremont today and decided to stop by and ask. There were at least 20 people in the parking lot picking up their Model 3s and not a single one of them had a white interior. After talking to someone inside, they told me they build them in batches and they have a new system where as the car is rolling out of the assembly line, it sends a text message to the owner. He also told me that it should be around the last five days of December and that he's confident they'll be able to deliver all orders before the month ends.

Leaving this here in case it's useful to some of you.