Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Login to the Tesla website, manage your vehicle , where it is telling you that they are finalizing your contract right click , view source , search for 5YS and if your Vin has been assigned , you will find it . Otherwise you can search for Vin and find null instead of the number .

Login to the Tesla website, manage your vehicle , where it is telling you that they are finalizing your contract right click , view source , search for 5YS and if your Vin has been assigned , you will find it . Otherwise you can search for Vin and find null instead of the number .
Thanks! Since my can isn't "finalizing your contract" yet, I assume I'm just not seeing the correct docs yet.

i actullay tried that to upload the insurance card for my current car even though i hav no vin. it didnt take. it uploaded but when i moved to another page and back was empty. wondering if they wont allow it til the vin is present

i actullay tried that to upload the insurance card for my current car even though i hav no vin. it didnt take. it uploaded but when i moved to another page and back was empty. wondering if they wont allow it til the vin is present
Might depend on the state , I'm in Ohio . My delivery date has already moved to Sunday because they said the text was accidentally sent early

Ordered on 1/12/2020 still waiting on VIN, on Jan 23 I got a message saying delivery in 2-6 weeks, Feb 4th TA says 2+ more weeks for VIN. The Tesla account page lists the states where you do not need a M3 VIN in your insurance card, all others have to wait for a VIN to apply for insurance and then upload the insurance card. I don't mind the wait, but I wish tesla communicated the delivery checklist clearly.. At least they could have made a few videos on what to do/expect after you place the order.