Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes your VIn will be on the MVPA and your source code....BUT make certain they match as I had one assigned on my MVPA and they changed my car last minute and assigned a different VIN.

Thanks! They matched, thankfully.

Ok so I saw my VIN this morning for the first time and called my sales person this afternoon. Said the car is ready and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon! A bit sooner than I had planned, as I still have no charging plug installed but can't say I am not excited!

Ordered 1/20 and will be picking it up 2/25. Granted I live about 40 min from the Fremont factory but I guess CA orders should be arriving for most I hope.

Did you only see your VIN in the source code or does it let you get a quote for Tesla insurance? Mine shows up in the source code and MVPA, but I can't get a quote for insurance (says i need a VIN assigned).

Thanks! They matched, thankfully.

Did you only see your VIN in the source code or does it let you get a quote for Tesla insurance? Mine shows up in the source code and MVPA, but I can't get a quote for insurance (says i need a VIN assigned).

I saw the VIN only in the source code at first. I then called my sales guy and after he checked and told me my car was ready we scheduled at appointment. After that I logged back in and that is when I saw the VIN fully visible and I was able to get a quote if I wanted and arrange final payment.

TX based, ordered white/black with aero wheels on 1/24.

Everything happened yesterday within minutes. Checked source code around 8 am yesterday and had a VIN for first time; about 5 minutes later the MVPA shows up in my account, followed immediately by a call from SA that car is ready to be shipped and I needed to pay now (TX specific for Tesla sales).

Got insurance and financing all set up yesterday and payment was wired to Tesla last night. SA hopes to have the car here and ready this Saturday. Would be cool to take delivery on 2/29...
Are you getting it delivered to your house? I’m also in TX and that’s how I’m getting mine.

Delivery text! Scheduled for pickup on 3/13/2020! Ordered 2/6/2020 LR AWD silver/white sport. VIN showed up 3 days ago. Had to call up my credit union to extend my loan offer since the delivery date falls a week after the expiration but they extended it to 60 days so all's good! Now that that's all taken care of, time to start calling some detailers to work out a deal.

Just got the delivery text myself! Scheduled for pickup 3/10/2020. Ordered 1/26 LR AWD white/black/stock wheels.

I also want to give mad props to the folks at the Tesla delivery center in Dedham, MA. There were some issues with the title on my trade-in and they were very, very helpful in getting all that worked out.

Ordered 2/19 (original estimate 3-5 weeks).
Got text yesterday saying "we currently expect your Model 3 to be built in the next 2 weeks".
LR AWD / Pearl White / Black Interior / 18" Aeros

Are most people waiting for the VIN in order to upload proof of insurance?

Ordered 2/19 (original estimate 3-5 weeks).
Got text yesterday saying "we currently expect your Model 3 to be built in the next 2 weeks".
LR AWD / Pearl White / Black Interior / 18" Aeros

Are most people waiting for the VIN in order to upload proof of insurance?

i ordered the same config on 1/19 and i’m in maryland. didn’t get a text yesterday. please let me know as soon as you see a vin! thanks :)

Found VIN in source this morning. Ordered 1/12

LR, AWD, AutoPilot. Midnight silver w/ black interior and 19" wheels.

Also got a call this afternoon advising that the car is built and awaiting transport from California, expect delivery in about 2 weeks. Will call once close to scheduled a precise delivery date.

Found VIN in source this morning. Ordered 1/12

LR, AWD, AutoPilot. Midnight silver w/ black interior and 19" wheels.

Also got a call this afternoon advising that the car is built and awaiting transport from California, expect delivery in about 2 weeks. Will call once close to scheduled a precise delivery date.
I have the exact same build and also found VIN today in source. No contact yet though from tesla. My VIN ends in 6664XX

Saw the VIN in source and in the MVPA yesterday, then got a text this morning saying that the vehicle is in transit. I scheduled the delivery on the website for 3/10.

Red LR AWD with aero wheels, ordered 1/28 with a 5-8 week estimate at the time.

Oddly, now that I'm scheduled to get the car relatively soon, time seems to be passing even more slowly than before!

Saw the VIN in source and in the MVPA yesterday, then got a text this morning saying that the vehicle is in transit. I scheduled the delivery on the website for 3/10.

Red LR AWD with aero wheels, ordered 1/28 with a 5-8 week estimate at the time.

Oddly, now that I'm scheduled to get the car relatively soon, time seems to be passing even more slowly than before!
Black or white interior? The red is a sharp color either way though!

I feel with you there. I actually curse every time I stop to get gas now, lol.

Finally picked up my model3. As many have said the delivery experience was great albeit a bit rushed. As I got there a truck was unloading a few model 3.
Anyway the car is incredible. I cannot wait to go drive it some more. I guess I can finally unsubscribe to this thread. For everyone else the wait is so worth it in the end.

Reactions: AlanSqB