Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lucky to have Tesla Dedham as my sales and service center.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

hcdavis3

My SA has been extremely helpful in the whole process. Today I was able to make my final payment for my pick up tomorrow at 11:30 A.M. My sales advisor expedited my final payment making my whole process so easy. I know so many people have not had the same experience as me. I guess I’m just lucky. The communication has been outstanding. I wish everyone had the same experience as me. Picking up my new Model 3 Tomorrow. I hope everyone on this forum gets a VIN soon and picks up their car very soon. Good luck and enjoy your cars when you get them. I’m rooting for you.

I grabbed an inventory M3 from dedham and my SA will not answer the phone, any e-mails or text messages. My current trade i offer expires today and I would like to see if it can be applied to the inventory order so I can apply for financing. Seems like dedham is receiving a bunch of cars this week.

Reactions: hcdavis3
My SA has been extremely helpful in the whole process. Today I was able to make my final payment for my pick up tomorrow at 11:30 A.M. My sales advisor expedited my final payment making my whole process so easy. I know so many people have not had the same experience as me. I guess I’m just lucky. The communication has been outstanding. I wish everyone had the same experience as me. Picking up my new Model 3 Tomorrow. I hope everyone on this forum gets a VIN soon and pick up their car very soon. Good luck and enjoy your cars when you get them. I’m rooting for you.
Picked up my 2021 model 3 LR today. The car is perfect. No panel gaps, nothing. Pleasant surprise… the wood grain dash now extends to both drivers and passenger doors. It’s perfect..

First impressions. This car seems tighter than my previous car. Fit and finish are great. Heat pump works really well. Watt hours per mile is excellent. Average is 240 at 70 MPH. Paint is perfect. Ride is clearly better than my previous model 3. Sound system is awesome. I can’t find a single fault with my new car. I hope everyone who is waiting for their car gets it soon and it is a great as my car. Cheers.