Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug Nut Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a 2016 Model S w/19" wheels. Went to get my tires rotated and was informed that several of my lug nuts are worn and need to be drilled off. So I am in need of a new set. With the idea that I don't want to repeat history, does anyone have an recommendations on what I can get? I did try some quick searches and was not sure of the answers. Thanks in advance for any wisdom out there! Dave

Have a 2016 Model S w/19" wheels. Went to get my tires rotated and was informed that several of my lug nuts are worn and need to be drilled off. So I am in need of a new set. With the idea that I don't want to repeat history, does anyone have an recommendations on what I can get? I did try some quick searches and was not sure of the answers. Thanks in advance for any

I have the same issue, did you get a solution for this…

If you're just in need of OEM wheel style lug nuts I run the Gorilla 6147CX on my Model X winter wheels. They aren't as soft and crappy as the stock nuts and haven't had any problems with them after taking them on/off for a couple years during wheel swaps. They are closed end so no need for the crappy plastic covers.