TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KEOKE, Mar 26, 2018.

1. KEOKE

KEOKE Member

M3 fully loaded RED for sale in Hawaii. Just out of the box. $1000 shipping to mainland if needed.
    I'm staying with my MS but it was a hard choice.

2. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Mod note: moved a bunch of off topic posts to snippiness. Not all were snippy, just getting them out of this thread.

3. DrMike

DrMike Member

You might want to give some idea of the price you're looking for, and post some pictures.

4. KEOKE

KEOKE Member

There are plenty of pics around.
    If someone wants the car they can message me.
    The other pages are just full of entries tearing the price apart with nonsense and arguments.

• Disagree x 3
  5. KEOKE

KEOKE Member

Also thanks for the suggestion. Didn't want to seem ungrateful.

6. FlyinLow

FlyinLow Enjoy the journey

There are a lot of nit-packers here on TMC, but it would be nice for those of us considering a Model 3 to see your car and the conversation that results is not completely useless. I imagine the Tesla community on your island is the best place to advertise for now. Maybe there's an anxious Leaf driver that is ready to step up to the Telsa range/experience.

Best of luck with the sale! Don't be discouraged.

• Like x 2
  7. KEOKE

KEOKE Member

This M3 is on Oahu, Hi, Price is $64,000. That is just slightly above my cost including deliver,tax and registration.
    I will get the tax rebate. Also under the Aero wheel covers are nice grey spider alloy wheels. T3 1.jpg T3 2.jpg T3 4.jpg T3 5.jpg

• Love x 1
  8. FlyinLow

FlyinLow Enjoy the journey

Great to see pictures of a very nice example of a Model 3 available for immediate purchase. I don’t think this one will sit for long. It is refreshing to see an asking price that is explained.

9. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

A friendly reminder to ensure you are eligible for the tax rebate, depending on how the vehicle was placed in service. There is some nuance there as I understand it. Your returns aren’t my business, so this is just a nudge to double check.

• Informative x 1
  10. KEOKE

KEOKE Member

Purchased for business then the rebate must be amortized.
    Leased vehicle ? maybe no rebate.
    Purchased and put in service as personal transportation is full rebate.
    I am not a tax accountant but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night!