Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maybe a long shot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, wasn't sure where to put this but I figured it would be a great place to start.

Basically I'm looking to private sell my Tesla Model 3. (Mid Range + Full Premium Interior) (No software addons) I actually love the car but I have an opportunity to purchase another Tesla and receive AutoPilot and Full Self Driving for free. (Internal program)

Anyhow, here are the specifics;

2018 Mid-Range (18,400 miles)
Black Premium Interior
Custom 20" Satin Bronze Rims (400 miles on tires)
OEM Rims w/ Aero's + Tires (17k miles)
Full 20% Nano Ceramic Tint + 50% windshield
Satin Black Chrome Delete

Asking $43,500

Imgur

At what price? People can ask anything they want. That doesn’t mean they are getting anything close to their ask price. And in this forum people are more knowledgeable on Teslas than the general public, so they are less likely to overpay.

My brand new LR RWD, 2019, was $43K. After credits it was $34K. That’s for a new one.

OP just letting you know that I reported your post to move it to the appropriate section, which is the "Tesla for sale" section, not this one. If / when it gets moved, if someone sees this post, thats not where it started.
At what price? People can ask anything they want. That doesn’t mean they are getting anything close to their ask price. And in this forum people are more knowledgeable on Teslas than the general public, so they are less likely to overpay.

My brand new LR RWD, 2019, was $43K. After credits it was $34K. That’s for a new one.

Rebate is gone man, new era of buyers are paying more for inferior products than we did. If you’re not interested keep it moving ‍♂️

Rebate is gone man, new era of buyers are paying more for inferior products than we did. If you’re not interested keep it moving ‍♂️

Why? You are the one that posted it (and in the wrong forum). Now you don’t like the feedback you are getting so you want anyone who disagrees with you to move on? You are a Tesla employee who has posted a lot of nonsense and then become incensed when people didn’t agree with you. This is a forum where Tesla owners have consistently demonstrated they know far more about Tesla products than virtually every Tesla employee we interact with. Sit back and listen to some other folks and maybe you can learn something.

Why? You are the one that posted it (and in the wrong forum). Now you don’t like the feedback you are getting so you want anyone who disagrees with you to move on? You are a Tesla employee who has posted a lot of nonsense and then become incensed when people didn’t agree with you. This is a forum where Tesla owners have consistently demonstrated they know far more about Tesla products than virtually every Tesla employee we interact with. Sit back and listen to some other folks and maybe you can learn something.
It’s been tentatively sold for 41,500.

Dorks

They agreed only because my 2nd set of wheels and tires are included.

Bunch of haters lol

No, this is a forum for Tesla enthusiasts, not haters. And if you took the time to read the posts on this forum, you would see that the main reason the forum exists is because virtually everything we hear from the Tesla employees is just flat out wrong. The company has a terrible reputation for not hiring employees who are motivated, competent, nor responsive. People buy Tesla vehicles in spite of the horrible service the company provides. What has always amazed me on this forum is how few Tesla employees actually contribute. I’ve always attributed it to general apathy for their job and the product.

So now you have introduced yourself as a Tesla employee, and instead of recognizing how frustrated Tesla owners are with the sheer incompetence of virtually ever sales/delivery/customer service rep we interact with, you have just become another one that comes off as arrogant and tone deaf. That is why you are getting the reactions you are getting.