Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MD: FS GENUINE OEM Tesla 21" Turbine Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for a sale a set of used GENUINE OEM Tesla 21” Turbine wheels that came of a Model S P110D. The wheels were on the car for about 1000 miles but went down to a smaller wheel. The wheels are in excellent condition and have no curb rash at all. They are straight and they come with lug nut covers, Tesla centercaps and all 4 TPMS sensors. The wheels are staggered and their sizes are (2) 21 x 8.5 and (2) 21 x 9. The wheels are in Satin Carbon finish. -$2000

Attachments

• IMG_2052 (1).jpg
    IMG_2052 (1).jpg
    529 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_2052.jpg
    IMG_2052.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_2055 (1).jpg
    IMG_2055 (1).jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_2055.jpg
    IMG_2055.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2058.jpg
    IMG_2058.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 350
All,

I’d like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, because he was nice and seemed to be upfront with the purchase. Since then though, I’ve tried to contact him a week ago and he hasn’t responded, so I’m guessing that he knew what was going on.

1) When I went to mount my tires, all 4 of these have bends in them. Even if I looked when I got them, I probably wouldn’t have seen them. However, it’s pretty obvious when they were on the balancer. So I figured he might have not known. Except....one was even marked.

2) to make it worse... I didn’t look close, but I bought three front wheels and only one rear.....err...

So not sure how he got these, but make sure even on the forums here that you check into members and establish some trust.

I’d gladly correct this post if he contacts me and we can resolve some of the cost it’ll take me to order another rear and straighten the other three.

• Informative
Reactions: Felickz and Spano1
All,

I’d like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, because he was nice and seemed to be upfront with the purchase. Since then though, I’ve tried to contact him a week ago and he hasn’t responded, so I’m guessing that he knew what was going on.

1) When I went to mount my tires, all 4 of these have bends in them. Even if I looked when I got them, I probably wouldn’t have seen them. However, it’s pretty obvious when they were on the balancer. So I figured he might have not known. Except....one was even marked.

2) to make it worse... I didn’t look close, but I bought three front wheels and only one rear.....err...

So not sure how he got these, but make sure even on the forums here that you check into members and establish some trust.

I’d gladly correct this post if he contacts me and we can resolve some of the cost it’ll take me to order another rear and straighten the other three.

Jesus, thats the terrible. Sorry you're dealing with this, I would have purchased them if you hadn't.