Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missed EOQ but still want an X - is this a decent deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just wondering if inventory Model Xs were significantly lower right before EOQ - if they were, I'll just wait until next quarter:

Model X 75D 5YJXCDE23JF121597 | Tesla
2018 Model X 75D
Midnight Silver / White Premium / EAP
$78,500

Also it says there's a $1,000 delivery fee to ship from MI to VA. In that case to they also charge a $1,200 destination fee or whatever it's called?

Thanks in advance.

the 1200 is a tack on for all new cars, even if you bought in fremont. it's added on top of the price listed for new inventory cars (unless you configure, where it's included but you get two prices anyways that break down the charges and incentives). that's just the arbitrary number assigned to cover costs of shipping to the initial distribution center. now if you need to have it shipped to a closer delivery center, that is an additional fee if it is far away. if you purchase a used one, the price you buy it at is the price you pay, minus any taxes. The 1200 is already included in that price.

I'm just wondering if inventory Model Xs were significantly lower right before EOQ - if they were, I'll just wait until next quarter:

Model X 75D 5YJXCDE23JF121597 | Tesla
2018 Model X 75D
Midnight Silver / White Premium / EAP
$78,500

Also it says there's a $1,000 delivery fee to ship from MI to VA. In that case to they also charge a $1,200 destination fee or whatever it's called?

Thanks in advance.

This looks like a better deal Model X 75D 5YJXCBE26JF129519 | Tesla

I would still swing for a 100D if you can

Last edited: