Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile App doesn't Finish "Updating"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This only happens once I get to the Planet Fitness Parking lot!

Scenario:
Park car and close the door. Walk away, look back at it, and then look at the app while walking into the gym. App said "updating" and then shows it is disconnected from the car. Stays like this until I start driving and get away from that parking lot.

-Since the V10 update I notice this happening every-time I go to this gym. Anyone else experiencing this?

Surprisingly it's NOT that. I have AT&T as my phone provider and I get full bars at the gym as well as the wifi signal is strong and quick. I tried loading the app via Wifi as well cause that was my first guess but same result...weird right?

Surprisingly it's NOT that. I have AT&T as my phone provider and I get full bars at the gym as well as the wifi signal is strong and quick. I tried loading the app via Wifi as well cause that was my first guess but same result...weird right?
The car has to have a connection too - should be easy to verify by looking at the screen. And, at least for mine, the reception is quite a bit worse than what my phone has - I’ve seen many cases where my phone on AT&T has a couple of bars but the car has no network.

The car has to have a connection too - should be easy to verify by looking at the screen. And, at least for mine, the reception is quite a bit worse than what my phone has - I’ve seen many cases where my phone on AT&T has a couple of bars but the car has no network.

I guess I wasn't clear bro my bad. The cars connection is fine. If three bars isn't good enough Im not sure what is. It use to work just fine until I got the V10 update and thats when I notice i started having connection issues.