Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Service - Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just received my first Mobile Service from the Raleigh office and it was an excellent experience.

I have had a whistling noise coming from the driver's side mirror area since I bought my Tesla Model Y LR. I submitted a service request using the mobile app and included pictures. I also included a picture of a Duct Tape fix I applied to show the area and that the noise would go away. After a brief delay waiting on parts from California (East Coast distribution didn't have the parts), the Tesla Technician, Rick, arrived today and fixed the problem. I received a 30 minute "heads up" message and another when he arrived. The repair took a total of 30 minutes to perform and then a short 5-10 test drive.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

I've just received my first Mobile Service from the Raleigh office and it was an excellent experience.

I have had a whistling noise coming from the driver's side mirror area since I bought my Tesla Model Y LR. I submitted a service request using the mobile app and included pictures. I also included a picture of a Duct Tape fix I applied to show the area and that the noise would go away. After a brief delay waiting on parts from California (East Coast distribution didn't have the parts), the Tesla Technician, Rick, arrived today and fixed the problem. I received a 30 minute "heads up" message and another when he arrived. The repair took a total of 30 minutes to perform and then a short 5-10 test drive.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome.
May I ask where you applied the tape?

Having the same issue on my MYP that I took delivery of last month.

MP