TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 18” OE tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by shiz, Aug 2, 2018.

1. shiz

shiz Member

would anyone be interested in buying the stock 18” OE tires that comes with the M3? I believe they are Michelin MXM4.
    It’ll Be new basically. I’m anticipating to swap them to different set of tires as soon as I get the vehicle , within a month I Hope. Just the tires. Unless someone wants to swap their 19” OE model 3 wheels/tires with the OE 18” wheels/tires.
    Let me know asap.

2. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

these right?

[​IMG]
    18" AERO
    These are the wheels included as standard on all Model 3 vehicles.

Size + Offset

18x8.5" +40
    Bolt Pattern

5x114.3
    Center Bore

64.1mm
    Weight (per wheel)

With Aero Cover: 23lbs (10.43kg)
    Without Aero Cover: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)
    Additional Cost Option?

N/A
    Included Tire

All Season:
    Michelin Primacy MXM4 - 235/45R18 98W XL (Overall Diameter: 26.3" / Revolutions Per Mile: 790)

3. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I think he meant the physical tires only not anything else as he’s replacing them for ones he prefers.

4. Sg911

Sg911 Member

Are the 20’s staggered stock or square all around like the 18’s?