Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 20-Inch ZERO-G Forged Performance Wheels For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Referral Program Model 3 20-Inch ZERO-G Forged Performance Wheels with mounted Michelin PILOT SPORT 4S tires for sale. Located in Anacortes, WA and picking them up from Tesla near Seattle this Friday Feb 26.

Asking price is $3400. If you want them installed I may be able to have the buyer take my appointment on Feb 26 or they can be picked up from my location. No shipping.

-Andy

Reactions: MODEL+
Tesla Referral Program Model 3 20-Inch ZERO-G Forged Performance Wheels with mounted Michelin PILOT SPORT 4S tires for sale. Located in Anacortes, WA and picking them up from Tesla near Seattle this Friday Feb 26.

Asking price is $3400. If you want them installed I may be able to have the buyer take my appointment on Feb 26 or they can be picked up from my location. No shipping.

-Andy
If you still have these, I’ll buy them.

Im sorry for the late response here as I somehow missed the message. These have already sold. Thank you for your interest.

-Andy
No worries... I had a service appointment with Tesla and asked if I could buy just the wheels and to my surprise they said yes. 🤓🤘⚡️🏎💨🎉
I just purchased new tires for my stock performance 20’s and now I’ll swap to the new Zero-G wheels when they arrive. I’ll put winter only tires on my stock 20’s. Boom Bam, I’ll have my summer set and winter set moving forward. 🤓

No worries... I had a service appointment with Tesla and asked if I could buy just the wheels and to my surprise they said yes. 🤓🤘⚡️🏎💨🎉
I just purchased new tires for my stock performance 20’s and now I’ll swap to the new Zero-G wheels when they arrive. I’ll put winter only tires on my stock 20’s. Boom Bam, I’ll have my summer set and winter set moving forward. 🤓
just curious, what'd they charge for the wheels only?

Correct $750 per wheel.
Yeah, its a considerable amount. In retrospect, had I not just purchased the replacement tires or been able to speak with local Tesla Service to find out what the delivery and install availability would be for the actual Track Package… I would have just purchased the full Track Package since I didn’t save much.

-Andy
Have you sold them?