Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - All weather Mats by 3D MAXpider - Front & Rear, NY/NJ - $205

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new, unopened, letting it go for the purchase price $ 205, preferably in NY/NJ area.

Fits: Tesla Model 3
Front & Rear Floor Liners by MAXpider, Black

Description:
  • 100% Protection - MAXpider mats are perfectly designed to match your vehicle - protect your vehicle's floors without worry
  • 100% Durable- the KAGU (rubber) mats have a unique, durable texture surface that will not deform over time.
  • 100% Dirt Proof- tell the mud, snow, dirt, water, or even grease who's boss by preventing it from dirtying your interior
  • 100% Safe- anti-skid technology on the bottom prevents your mats from skidding, providing extra comfort in the safety of your vehicle
  • Environmentally Friendly - these mats are also made with earth-friendly materials that are non-toxic, odorless, and sound isolating
s-l1600.png
s-l1600.jpg

I was obviously slow in getting back to you so I suspect that you have sold these mats already. If not please let me know.

Would you mind telling me which vendor you purchased them from? Autoanything is the only vendor I can find that is willing to take an order, though this is online. When I call them the rep. tells me that they can't accept an order.

Thanks,
Stu Berman