Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: Cabin Temps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have nothing to contribute to this thread that hasn't already been said. But I DID want to say I love your town. My FIL used to live in Albuquerque and one year while visiting for Christmas, we went up to Santa Fe and walked around the Old Town section with all the luminarias. Absolutely beautiful and such a wonderful experience walking from barrel fire to barrel fire and soaking up the great atmosphere.

Sorry for the hijack: carry on...

I'm glad it appears that it was just the sun, but man, I've had plenty of sunny days in the 20's at work and my car never gets out of the 50's. Not even close, and that's with a black interior.
FYI, are you all saying that the sun impacts temperatures on Earth??? In this forum that is grounds for being banned lol.

There's a reason you aren't supposed to leave dogs (or kids) in a car: How hot can the interior of a car get – and how quickly? : HeatKills
HKheatrise2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: HighZ
I'm glad it appears that it was just the sun, but man, I've had plenty of sunny days in the 20's at work and my car never gets out of the 50's. Not even close, and that's with a black interior.
FYI, are you all saying that the sun impacts temperatures on Earth??? In this forum that is grounds for being banned lol.
Rochester NY vs. Santa Fe, NM...a bit of a difference in sun intensity.