Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland - bluetooth pairing issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GCC009

Supporting Member
Feb 27, 2024
Kent, UK
I have a new model 3 LR (Highland).

I am unable to connect game controllers or wireless Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones (to use with the rear screen). Has anyone been able to connect these?

I have several kids so the thought was that they would play games while seated (using Xbox controllers) and listen to movies through headphones.

I wish Tesla could find a solution or am a missing something?
Thanks

Same here - even stuff which worked with the original M3 won’t work. I couldn’t even get the controller connected by usb to work - it was detected but didn’t work in the buggy game.

MP3 players don't work either. I can physically connect my mp3 to my 2019 M3, but not to my 2024 M3 (Highland). I had to purchase a Bluetooth MP3 player, but to my disappointment, Bluetooth does not work. The car can not detect my new MP3 player. I sent it back and purchased another brand of mp3 player and the 2024 M3 does not detect it either. For a car that is on the cutting edge of technology, it sure can't handle some of the most basic functions. Even my neighbours gas powered little Chevy Sprint equivalent supports MP3 player connectivity. I feel ripped off, especially after paying over $70K for the car. All I can listen to is radio. Yes, I'm a little bitter.