Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth not connecting at all

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 model 3 that I bought used. From day one no phone can connect to the bluetooth. The dealer and I have reset our phones, did a soft and hard reset on the car and even changed out the Bluetooth module. All software has been updated. I have a service call scheduled but it is a long way off. Does anyone have the same issue or have a fix? I am able to use the phone app but not sure if that is through the Bluetooth.

I have a 2022 model 3 that I bought used. From day one no phone can connect to the bluetooth. The dealer and I have reset our phones, did a soft and hard reset on the car and even changed out the Bluetooth module. All software has been updated. I have a service call scheduled but it is a long way off. Does anyone have the same issue or have a fix? I am able to use the phone app but not sure if that is through the Bluetooth.
Yes, Ever since the update a couple of weeks ago our Tesla will not connect to our iPhone. It is a 2022 and has work flawlessly with bluetooth devices until the last update and will not longer connect. We have disconnected and reconnected the phone but no voice over the cabin speakers.