Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mid Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I received a new assignment at work, and as such I won’t be able to drive my Model 3. I’m considering selling it, instead of letting it sit.

My Model 3 was purchased at the very end of 2018. It currently has just over 16,000 miles. The condition is excellent. There are no dings, dents, or scratches. The car ha always been hand washed so there are no swirl marks!

This is the mid-range battery pack, so on a 90% charge you’ll get about 230 miles of range. The car also has Enhanced Auto Pilot and the Premium Interior. Wheels are the Areo Wheels. Color is grey with a black interior.

I have had zero issues with the car mechanically. This will be a great car for the next owner.

I’m not in a rush to sell the car so I will discuss reasonable offers. The car is located in Southern California, and has been garaged the whole time I’ve owned it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am going to do a full wash and wax and then post some pictures.

What’s your buy it now price ?
I’m getting a lot of interest in the car, especially since Tesla is delaying their US shipments. I want to be fair to the buyers I’m talking with before I post pricing. I feel I might have the car sold way sooner than I expected. Thanks. But please PM me or send me your number if you’re interested. I’d like to keep communicating with serious buyers.

I saw this coming... the way he started with the ebay approach, hoping to get buyers fighting for it, no pics, clearly not serious about selling.

Well, I said up front I don’t need to sell the car since I have a company car. I made it very clear I’m not looking for idiotic lowball offers. If I don’t have to sell the car, then why would I sell it at huge loss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well <redacted>, I said up front I don’t need to sell the car since I have a company car. I made it very clear I’m not looking for idiotic lowball offers. If I don’t have to sell the car, then why would I sell it at huge loss?

Good job explaining this. I feel sorry for the poor soul who ends up doing business with you... if you can trick someone.

Last edited by a moderator: