Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 OEM carbon fiber spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new and in original packaging, delivered to me by Tesla's mobile service. This is the spoiler that comes with the performance package.

$795 OBO + shipping. Prefer local buyer (NJ / tri-state area).

OEM spoiler.jpg

When Tesla sells this spoiler for $600 uninstalled and 780 installed and you come here selling one uninstalled for $795, it looks like you are trying to rip people off. Folks are selling these here for $500-$600 shipped, so your “local Tesla dealer not stocking them” really doesn’t apply. To me, this forum Has a very nice community feel. Folks are in here providing information and helping each other out. So I just find it insulting to offer this up for such a high price. But that’s just my .02. Glwts

When Tesla sells this spoiler for $600 uninstalled and 780 installed and you come here selling one uninstalled for $795, it looks like you are trying to rip people off. Folks are selling these here for $500-$600 shipped, so your “local Tesla dealer not stocking them” really doesn’t apply. To me, this forum Has a very nice community feel. Folks are in here providing information and helping each other out. So I just find it insulting to offer this up for such a high price. But that’s just my .02. Glwts
Dude, chill out. Are you having a bad day? Last time i checked it's a free country and whoever is not interested will ignore my post. I don't quite understand why you need to single me out and try to school me on forum etiquette. Don't care what this looks like to you.

Thanks for your .02 but you can have it back.

PS Will you be providing your wisdom to these 'insulting' forum members as well?
Model 3 Performance Spoiler
Sold - model 3 OEM carbon fiber spoiler

Last edited: