Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model 3 or Model Y Lease Takeover - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a RWD Model 3 in white with black leather with 3,400 miles and a 36k allotment I am looking for someone to take over in the Bay Area. Goes through Feb 2025 (lease started 3/8/2022). $449/mo + cash down.

I have a 2021 white model 3 available with white interior + all weather mats for the interior.
Located in LA with 13k miles (lease allows for 12k a year) and $438 monthly payment. Looking for $4k down!
Lease ends end of December 2023 with an extension available.

Hello, I have a blue Tesla model 3 that’s long range/ dual motor. Lease ends November 2024 and I am way under the miles. $0 down payment. The monthly is just over $750 but I’m willing to let it go for less to make it more attractive by subsidizing the monthly payment. I’m located in SF. Please let me know if you are interested.