Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 salvage car parts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

looking for these parts, are any of them still available?

- 1086016-S0-A M3 ASSY FR FENDER SUPPORT RH
- 1077392-00-F LAMP ASY, FASCIA LAMP, SAE UP-LEVEL, RH
- 1106818-00-A SENSOR, AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE, HCC

First one is the fender support bracket, I need the right side one. Second one is the right fog lamp assembly. Third one is the little sensor that goes into the rear apron of the hood. Lemme know if you need additional details.

I have nearly a full car for parts. No airbags, no front bumper, or right fender. Dual motor, white exterior, black interior.
I have nearly a full car for parts. No airbags, no front bumper, or right fender. Dual motor, white exterior, black interior.
I’d like to build a Tesla boat. How much for the drive train: Battery, Twin motors, BMS, Charger. I believe I’m asking for the complete Skate board.

Hey,

looking for these parts, are any of them still available?

- 1086016-S0-A M3 ASSY FR FENDER SUPPORT RH
- 1077392-00-F LAMP ASY, FASCIA LAMP, SAE UP-LEVEL, RH
- 1106818-00-A SENSOR, AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE, HCC

First one is the fender support bracket, I need the right side one. Second one is the right fog lamp assembly. Third one is the little sensor that goes into the rear apron of the hood. Lemme know if you need additional details.
Front right took the hit, I may be able to locate the light sensor. It is on the hinge side of the hood?

Front right took the hit, I may be able to locate the light sensor. It is on the hinge side of the hood?
Depending on where the hit was, the bracket might still be OK - it’s out of the way and it mostly gets ripped when the number is hit around the center. I’ll find some pictures in the morning to show you what I’m looking for for all three. Are the radiator/condenser intact btw? Might need those too.

P.S. Why is it always the front right...third part-out I come across with that kind of impact and it just so happens that it’s what I need...

Screenshot
I’ll find some pictures in the morning to show you what I’m looking for for all three. Are the radiator/condenser intact btw? Might need those too.

OK, so here are some pictures for the parts I'm looking for:
1. 1106818-00-A SENSOR, AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE, HCC:
Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot
Found somewhere around the active air shutter assembly in the lower bumper, I think

2. 1086016-S0-A M3 ASSY FR FENDER SUPPORT RH
Fender support assembly, I need the right one. Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot (left one pictured in the last picture). Found, I think, somewhere over here: Screenshot

3. 1077392-00-F LAMP ASY, FASCIA LAMP, SAE UP-LEVEL, RH - pretty self-explanatory, this is the fog lamp assembly: http://prntscr.com/r2tgyg

Screenshot

OK, so here are some pictures for the parts I'm looking for:
1. 1106818-00-A SENSOR, AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE, HCC:
Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot
Found somewhere around the active air shutter assembly in the lower bumper, I think

2. 1086016-S0-A M3 ASSY FR FENDER SUPPORT RH
Fender support assembly, I need the right one. Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot (left one pictured in the last picture). Found, I think, somewhere over here: Screenshot

3. 1077392-00-F LAMP ASY, FASCIA LAMP, SAE UP-LEVEL, RH - pretty self-explanatory, this is the fog lamp assembly: Screenshot
The coolant radiator is gone. I do have the support, the piece with the horns, and hood latch (missing homelink). And the frunk tub. Shipping the tub would crucify both of us.
The fender support is press welded to the frame. You might try tesla for that piece.
btw have you looked at the front beam extensions closely? They are bolted, spot welded and it looks glued. I thought I could just impact those bolts and away it would go. ncih

The coolant radiator is gone. I do have the support, the piece with the horns, and hood latch (missing homelink). And the frunk tub. Shipping the tub would crucify both of us.
The fender support is press welded to the frame. You might try tesla for that piece.
btw have you looked at the front beam extensions closely? They are bolted, spot welded and it looks glued. I thought I could just impact those bolts and away it would go. ncih

I’m going through Tesla for most of the parts, the full list is some 40-long. The ones I listed are the backordered ones that Tesla doesn’t have, for example the fender support has not made an appearance in stock since early December. but, it it is welded on, then this is all moot as the body shop will not take used parts for any structural work.