Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 salvage car parts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot

OK, so here are some pictures for the parts I'm looking for:
1. 1106818-00-A SENSOR, AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE, HCC:
Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot
Found somewhere around the active air shutter assembly in the lower bumper, I think

2. 1086016-S0-A M3 ASSY FR FENDER SUPPORT RH
Fender support assembly, I need the right one. Looks like this: Screenshot Screenshot (left one pictured in the last picture). Found, I think, somewhere over here: Screenshot

3. 1077392-00-F LAMP ASY, FASCIA LAMP, SAE UP-LEVEL, RH - pretty self-explanatory, this is the fog lamp assembly: Screenshot
I have part number 19 in your screenshot. $15 if that is what you want. The actual car photo is the part that is welded on. Looking at it now I see number 19 is the fender bracket.

Last edited:
I have part number 19 in your screenshot. $15 if that is what you want. The actual car photo is the part that is welded on. Looking at it now I see number 19 is the fender bracket.
Thanks! Let me check with the shop to see if they’d work with me on this, I’ll get back to you tomorrow. I got everything else besides this one and also the ambient temp sensor (#1 in my list).

Is this seller legit? Can you post pic of the vehicle? Anyone get their parts yet and can vouch for him? Just asking, not blasting you.

how rude

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 107