Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 seats wearing out early?

Have you experienced accelerated wear on your seats?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a M3P with white interior , after 14,000 miles there were no issues with the seat wear at all.
The seat did start rocking a little while ago so i booked it in, was told that it has issues with some bolts but since then Tesla has ordered me a new front seat + B Pillar trim ( i guess where the seatbelt goes through)
This is being done now, expected end of week, seat is now in but they are expecting the B Pillar trim today/tomorrow

I have a M3P with white interior , after 14,000 miles there were no issues with the seat wear at all.
The seat did start rocking a little while ago so i booked it in, was told that it has issues with some bolts but since then Tesla has ordered me a new front seat + B Pillar trim ( i guess where the seatbelt goes through)
This is being done now, expected end of week, seat is now in but they are expecting the B Pillar trim today/tomorrow
they replace the seats with normal wear and tear?

Last time I asked, you are literally ordering a replacement part - M3 1R LH SB TRIM ASY NA PUR WHT is the code for the back cover of the drivers seat. Full pop replacement cost was $500 CAD plus labor.

Really? The part labeled "3" (back cover - not shell) on the picture here is $500 CAD just for the cover...?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 15.03.21.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 15.03.21.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 117