Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Zero G performance Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 -Zero G Performance Tires which I just picked up from the Tesla Service Center in Rockville. They were transported in the back of my car. They are valued @ $4,000+ tax. I am happy to sell them for $3,500. The only requirement is that you have to pick them up (at my home in Bethesda, MD) and proof of payment (Venmo or cashier's check etc.). Photo is attached.
20200727_091629 (1).jpg

I’m told (no firsthand experience) that Tesla selects which offset to send the recipient based on which car you own... So, if you have anything other than a Performance Model 3, you should have received the 40mm offset. If you have a P3D, then it should be the 34mm. Again, this is 3rd hand info so take with a grain of salt. Best is to look at the wheels themselves for confirmation as specified above. Thanks.

I have 4 -Zero G Performance Tires which I just picked up from the Tesla Service Center in Rockville. They were transported in the back of my car. They are valued @ $4,000+ tax. I am happy to sell them for $3,500. The only requirement is that you have to pick them up (at my home in Bethesda, MD) and proof of payment (Venmo or cashier's check etc.). Photo is attached.View attachment 569427

Just as a FYI, I reported this post and asked the moderators to move it to the appropriate section, which is not where you posted it.

Tesla Parts for Sale

Nice—to my knowledge, the +34mm spec is more rare than the +40mm. My situation has changed so I can’t move on these at the moment however you should petition the Mods to move this thread to the Tesla Parts for Sale section where I think you’ll find several willing takers.... GLWS