Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Zero G Referral wheels complete 2 +34 2 +40 offset Chicago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mlong5905

A man who does not exist
Nov 24, 2020
Chicago
Reposting due to error.

I just got these delivered and seems Tesla screwed up when putting them together.
All are brand new never installed. Complete with tires/tpms/center caps/lug covers
2 wheels are +34 offset
2 wheels are +40 offset

The invoice from Tesla states they should be +40.
Im going to be calling Tesla Monday to see if I can get corrected unless
these sell prior to that.

I personally have the +40 on my Performance 3 and they work perfect so Im not even sure
what the difference is. I did install a 5mm spacer on them just because of all the forum posts. Maybe someone wants the 34 in the rear and the 40 in the front???

Paypal accepted. Buyer pays 3%

$3250.00
ED68B02C-C775-4521-8501-62F18D197A48.jpeg
E5D84F28-7071-4894-A23F-8AC53AD81312.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you get these as part a referral? Confused as it sounds like you have two sets. If these are new Tesla OEMs, you're willing to ship to WA, and you can get them in the 34 offset, then I'm interested.

Would go forward as soon as I can find a way to sell off my silver 20s.

Yes. I have 2 sets for sale . One set is used +40 I have listed.
The 2nd set I have is brand new however Tesla accidentally gave me 2 +40 and 2 +34 wheels. I am attempting to get resolved today by exchanging for a matched set or I’m selling as is in the meantime. All somebody has to do is put a 5mm spacer on the +40 and the poke will be the same. Honestly I don’t know what the big deal w offset is. I have +40 on my performance and work perfect.

My shipper is in route to WA right now so that option has come and gone. Next stop east coast or Florida