Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 19" Wheels PERFECT w/Michelin tires, new sensors, lugs - 900

peakay

Jan 2, 2017
SoCal
Hi there,

I have a set of PERFECT 19" split spoke early Tesla wheels with Michelin tires and factory replaced gen 2 sensors (have receipt). Also comes with the matching center caps and lugs.

These wheels are perfect - rash free, always had wheel wax on them, can literally eat off of them if you want. Priced accordingly and firm $900

IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg
IMG_4893.jpg
IMG_4895.jpg

CourtTost

Mar 26, 2021
Wisconsin
Hi there,

I have a set of PERFECT 19" split spoke early Tesla wheels with Michelin tires and factory replaced gen 2 sensors (have receipt). Also comes with the matching center caps and lugs.

These wheels are perfect - rash free, always had wheel wax on them, can literally eat off of them if you want. Priced accordingly and firm $900

View attachment 647949View attachment 647950View attachment 647951View attachment 647952
I am interested!
Tried to respond yesterday. But it looks like I posted not replied.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC