Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S all weather floor mats (used) - FREE - Atlanta area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I recently switched out the floor mats in my car and wanted to see if anyone out there needed a free set.

Planning on putting them in the bin the second week of January if no one wants them.

Local pickup only

Original listing:

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-...esla+floor+mats+model+s&qid=1608170795&sr=8-7

I bought these for the fronts and they are really nice. Would love to get the rear but I am in Michigan so the drive is too far, but I would be willing to send you a FedEx prepaid label for the rear (and some $$$ for your efforts).

Thanks

Frank

Hey Frank,

I don't mind if you have a simple way to provide the prepaid label to get it to you. We almost have the same configuration, minus my MCU upgrade will be happening tomorrow. How have you liked it?

It was well worth the cost in my opinion. Much faster redraws, brighter screen, no yellow border. I would opt to have the screen replaced versus saving the $150. The only disappointment is the loss of AM/FM. But so far it has been great. No long delays either during startup...

And yes, I can send you a prepaid label for the rear mat (already have the fronts as mentioned so not greedy :) ). I will send you a PM so we can discuss, OK?