TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S all weather mats

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by P85+girl, Apr 15, 2018.

1. P85+girl

P85+girl Member

i have a set of front and rear Model S all weather floor mats for sale. They are in good shape and have normal diet marks on them. $180 plus shipping.
    20180415_121204.jpg

2. Retrospected

Retrospected Member

Diet? I don’t see stretch marks from before or anything :p

• Funny x 1
  3. P85+girl

P85+girl Member

lol no stretch marks on these mats , just a little dirty

4. at86

at86 Member

Still have them?

5. P85+girl

P85+girl Member

I still have them.

6. AZ Desert Driver

AZ Desert Driver Rare combination

I have a set just like those - but I find the lips have folded in and no longer seals along the edge.
    They work great in the center of the pan, but leak dirt. Do others have this folding problem? Do I have a unique flaw, or is it common?

And If I need to return them - how do I raise the issue with Tesla Accessories?

7. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

For a user with 1215 posts, I'm disappointed in you. Google the phone number for Tesla customer service.

• Funny x 2
  8. AZ Desert Driver

Awww- not quite fair. I was trying to see of the folding edge was unique to me - and/or if there was a Forum solution. The last thing I want to do is return them, would rater fix them. And I've never returned ANYTHING to Tesla, so its entire return system is a black box to me. Could it be as simple as Amazon? yeah-shure, I can find the phone number, but that is just the tip of the query.

• Like x 1
  9. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

I've never experienced the mats curling as you've described and I've owned two sets. Perhaps you should start a thread in the model s interior section and post pictures. This is, after all, someone's for sale thread.

10. P85+girl

P85+girl Member

Indeed there was definitely a better place to ask this question. bump for some all weather mats that may curl on the edges

• Funny x 1
  11. AZ Desert Driver

Sorry the question seems out of place. When I looked at the mats for sale, I looked at the edge and tried to see if they were curled. They were - but curled out and not in like mine. Seemed like a fair question - do others have curled lips?
    Did not intend to step on you sale effort, but now I can see how the ? would be a downer to prospective buyers. Unintended consequence. Sorry.

12. P85+girl

P85+girl Member

still for sale

13. dark cloud

dark cloud Active Member