Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S all weather mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a set of front and rear Model S all weather floor mats for sale. They are in good shape and have normal diet marks on them. $180 plus shipping.
20180415_121204.jpg

I have a set just like those - but I find the lips have folded in and no longer seals along the edge.
They work great in the center of the pan, but leak dirt. Do others have this folding problem? Do I have a unique flaw, or is it common?

And If I need to return them - how do I raise the issue with Tesla Accessories?

For a user with 1215 posts, I'm disappointed in you. Google the phone number for Tesla customer service.
Awww- not quite fair. I was trying to see of the folding edge was unique to me - and/or if there was a Forum solution. The last thing I want to do is return them, would rater fix them. And I've never returned ANYTHING to Tesla, so its entire return system is a black box to me. Could it be as simple as Amazon? yeah-shure, I can find the phone number, but that is just the tip of the query.

Reactions: Amit519
Awww- not quite fair. I was trying to see of the folding edge was unique to me - and/or if there was a Forum solution. The last thing I want to do is return them, would rater fix them. And I've never returned ANYTHING to Tesla, so its entire return system is a black box to me. Could it be as simple as Amazon? yeah-shure, I can find the phone number, but that is just the tip of the query.
I've never experienced the mats curling as you've described and I've owned two sets. Perhaps you should start a thread in the model s interior section and post pictures. This is, after all, someone's for sale thread.

Sorry the question seems out of place. When I looked at the mats for sale, I looked at the edge and tried to see if they were curled. They were - but curled out and not in like mine. Seemed like a fair question - do others have curled lips?
Did not intend to step on you sale effort, but now I can see how the ? would be a downer to prospective buyers. Unintended consequence. Sorry.