Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nose Cone with sensors and The Law front license plate holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0D497793-8619-43CA-992A-80B8521C016E.jpeg
BC393001-AE97-4AB6-BC09-DA8043DE3D25.jpeg
I bought a full front bumper off a guy that did the nose upgrade and it came with a nose cone in really good shape. I only need the bumper cover so the nose cone is up for sale. It came off a 2015 car with 35k miles so it has a few small rock strikes (CA car so really small ones) and a small scrape (most likely shopping cart). He also pulled off the T for his new front face so you'll need to use your own T. I’d be happy to post some better pics taken in the daylight if anyone is interested. Let me know if there is any interest/offer otherwise it’ll become garage art. If your nose cone has the front license plate holes in it then this might be the solution and I also have a front license plate holder I’d be willing to sell at the same time. The Law - Tesla Model S Front License Plate Bracket-Aluminum (Auto Pilot Compatible) X7283

Wow, just checked Ebay to see what these go for. The totally trashed ones with holes, cracks etc go for $100 and the decent ones go for $300. This one is in pretty good shape (no holes, no cracks, just a few rock chips and a inch long scratch) and I’m assuming if your nosecone is damaged your T is probably not and can be transferred over. I’ll take $200+ shipping costs for the nosecone and $115 for The Law front license bracket or $285 for both, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle etc. you’ll need to transfer over your sensor brackets from your old one as well. I leave for Europe for 3 weeks next week so if you want it, please let me know ASAP.