Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Pilot Sport 4S Tires & TSport 19" Rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased a Model S Long Range and want to get the TSport TSS19" rims with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires. Any Model S owners have luck with these tires and rims?

I have been quoted by local tire shops that the 255/40R19 tire size will fit that rim, but I don't want to make the purchase only to find out they don't fit or it wears incorrectly on the car. Thanks

I just purchased a Model S Long Range and want to get the TSport TSS19" rims with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires. Any Model S owners have luck with these tires and rims?

I have been quoted by local tire shops that the 255/40R19 tire size will fit that rim, but I don't want to make the purchase only to find out they don't fit or it wears incorrectly on the car. Thanks

I had T Sportlines in my prior model and those guys know what they’re talking about, so I would call them and ask. I plan on getting either 19’s or 20’s from then again when I get my MS later this month, so please post pics if you get them first!

Attachments

• CE511E73-8CCA-443C-8258-8BC0B8C5EBED.jpeg
    CE511E73-8CCA-443C-8258-8BC0B8C5EBED.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 82
  • E17209D4-0D9E-4D6D-8460-806493C96726.jpeg
    E17209D4-0D9E-4D6D-8460-806493C96726.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 9713B3E5-514B-4C15-BF54-5E2072CE500F.jpeg
    9713B3E5-514B-4C15-BF54-5E2072CE500F.jpeg
    693.5 KB · Views: 57
I gave up on providing detailed comparisons of 19" vs 21" as well as the Tsportline lineup all based on tons of first-hand experience because one day I discovered all of my posts on this topic across several threads were deleted. No reason was given nor any indication that it had been done. I wasted a LOT of time typing up those replies so now I don't even bother. The only thing I can think of is that I told people that, if after their own research, they decided to go with Tsportline to PM me for a referral code. That's it. I didn't post my code publicly nor did I lie about any of Tsportline's products to try to drum up referrals. I thought I was helping the community but I guess forum staff didn't see it that way. Pretty shady and has significantly impacted me desire to invest my time to help others on this forum for fear of further censorship w/o explanation.

Reactions: r1200gs4ok
I gave up on providing detailed comparisons of 19" vs 21" as well as the Tsportline lineup all based on tons of first-hand experience because one day I discovered all of my posts on this topic across several threads were deleted. No reason was given nor any indication that it had been done. I wasted a LOT of time typing up those replies so now I don't even bother. The only thing I can think of is that I told people that, if after their own research, they decided to go with Tsportline to PM me for a referral code. That's it. I didn't post my code publicly nor did I lie about any of Tsportline's products to try to drum up referrals. I thought I was helping the community but I guess forum staff didn't see it that way. Pretty shady and has significantly impacted me desire to invest my time to help others on this forum for fear of further censorship w/o explanation.
sorry to hear this. I enjoy reading your posts even though we have disagrees in the past, it is good to have discussions...sorry for your censorship....sounds like someone else I know....

Reactions: Ostrichsak