Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_2583.jpeg

For sale Available Model S Plaid track pack wheels/tires

$5,500.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Condition
Used

Details

Selling a set of track pack wheels and tires that I just bought from another forum member. I’m more than likely cancelling my reservation so I do not need these. $5,500 shipped to the lower 48. Will include a rood sunshade and matte front/rear screen protectors. Payment via PayPal or Zelle.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold them to him. My price didn’t include shipping. The price he is selling them for is about what he paid me and since he is including shipping he is losing about $500 depending on how much he has to pay to ship them to their new owner. He was a great buyer to work with, very honest and straightforward.

Reactions: cptnslo
I sold them to him. My price didn’t include shipping. The price he is selling them for is about what he paid me and since he is including shipping he is losing about $500 depending on how much he has to pay to ship them to their new owner. He was a great buyer to work with, very honest and straightforward.
Ok just trying to understand here thank you for clarifying

Reactions: DonnyW
Less than 100 miles. I picked up my car from the SC on Thursday, commuted to work on Friday, and then had Discount Tire swap back my winter set on Saturday. By the way, I wanted to let everyone know that was interested that I paid to have these wheels professionally ceramic coated. It makes them easy to clean.
Tempting. I need to hurry up and burn my tires off. 😂 if these are around in a couple of months I’m a serious customer.