Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s refresh tail light mod

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have seen video, lady has American version and from what I can tell, she really didn’t connected the fog lights, I am interested how it will be when Uk or EU car is connected to fog lights, I can see that rear lights are on both sides, but actually how the fog lights will work, will there be on left/right or both sides…
The entire light bar will be brighter for rear fog

Hello. New here. Just got my dragon tail but no instructions how to install. I also have 1 wire that is not shown any video. Any help here, how do i install this?
IMG_20240201_160537003_AE.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240201_160553243_AE.jpg
    IMG_20240201_160553243_AE.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 24
Just bought one from eBay.
image.jpg
Hey there just ordered a dragon tail light kit from eBay and it didn’t come with any instructions. It just came with these cables. Does anyone know what cables connects to where?

Thanks in advance.

Goes to various places. You are missing the car side harness. You should contact the Ebay seller

So contacted the seller and they told me I can return it bc that’s how it came to them. Regardless, wondering if this can be wired without the harness. Is there an expert who knows which wires to splice the wires to connect to the license plate light, brake light on top and reverse?

IMG_3408.jpeg