Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s suspension parts fitment.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys!

Im new to the forum, and i think no one asked this before.

So i am looking at crashed tesla model s p85d performance 2015. Since parts are hard to get, i would like to get it from other cars. I will need all of the suspension parts (arms, axles, etc..) for the driver side.

My question here is how is with fitment? Since this is 700hp tesla, with dual motor, i assume parts from one motor only are not compatible. Will parts fit from s70d or similar with dual motor or just from s85d+?

I have found some good wrecked cars in UK, but they have steering wheel on the "wrong" side. Will suspension parts fit?

Thanks for help,
Ales.

P.s. let me know if you know for any parts for sale in europe.

Screenshot_20180707-163636.jpg
it looks like this!

The front end suspension parts are the same on the nosecone style Model S, so as long as it's not a facelift or a RWD, all the parts will be the same. So if you find a 70D, 85D or any other Dual motor car up 03/2016 production date, the parts will fit. The only difference in the RHD would be the steering rack.

The front end suspension parts are the same on the nosecone style Model S, so as long as it's not a facelift or a RWD, all the parts will be the same. So if you find a 70D, 85D or any other Dual motor car up 03/2016 production date, the parts will fit. The only difference in the RHD would be the steering rack.

Thank you very much for great news!