Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 19" rims and winter tires (used)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling 4 winter tires with 19" rims from my 2017 Model X (lease return in August).
Tires: 265/50R-19 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK DM-V2 XL

I've put 3 seasons on these which amounts to ~ 13k miles.
One of the 4 tires was just replaced in 2020 and has virtually no wear.
Rims are not perfect. Note the gouge in the one displayed at about 11 o'clock.
I think that's the worst.

Tire wear via depth gauge:

Outer--------Center------Inner
1) 13/32 --- 11/32 --- 13/32 (this is the new tire)

2) 9/32 ---- 10/32 ---- 9/32
3) 10/32 --- 10/32 --- 10/32
4) 8/32. ----10/32 --- 10/32

I paid $1920 for the set. How about $920.

Prefer SoCal pickup since I'd rather go through the hassle of shipping them but anything's possible.

Blizzak1.png

My wife has recently bought an X model. We definitively need snow tires in this part of the neighborhood highest one in Park City. I understand you're in southern California - nonetheless I wanted to understand if you'd be prepared to set these up for shipping and what would you nominate the total cost be?

My wife has recently bought an X model. We definitively need snow tires in this part of the neighborhood highest one in Park City. I understand you're in southern California - nonetheless I wanted to understand if you'd be prepared to set these up for shipping and what would you nominate the total cost be?
Hi. Sorry, I gave these wheels and tires away in 2021. Free! Annual Park City trips were the reason for them.
No idea why I couldn't sell them but when you drop the price from $250 to $0 people come out of the woodwork.
You can get a new set for only about $2k.:)
Congrats on the X. My favorite car ever