Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model X Bumper Reflector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone bumped into my Model X at a stoplight. Very little damage to the vehicle, but it cracked the passenger side bumper reflect. Anyone happen to have this part? LAMP ASY, REAR REFLEX (RH) - 1034343-00-C. Thanks! Picture added to show the part (pardon the dirty vehicle!)

Attachments

• D1D8CDF8-4002-4001-B738-C1BD356D123D.jpeg
    D1D8CDF8-4002-4001-B738-C1BD356D123D.jpeg
    624.2 KB · Views: 284
Someone bumped into my Model X at a stoplight. Very little damage to the vehicle, but it cracked the passenger side bumper reflect. Anyone happen to have this part? LAMP ASY, REAR REFLEX (RH) - 1034343-00-C. Thanks! Picture added to show the part (pardon the dirty vehicle!)

Chris, me too. They stopped then got distracted and rolled in me. Exact same part cracked. Did you ever find one?

Troy