Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 19” Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Likely will sell the rubber on the all seasons when I get my Y in the next week or three as I will be moving to 20” for summer and use the 19” stock rim for winters.

Best place to do so on Kijiji or here?

Not even sure what the car comes equipped with!

I am in the process of figuring out my tire choices. I'd be interested to learn what you could get for near new tires - I think they are supposed to come with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S?

I will likely buy 19" wheels and have the A/S put on those new rim and have the winters I'd buy put on the geminis.

I am in the process of figuring out my tire choices. I'd be interested to learn what you could get for near new tires - I think they are supposed to come with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S?

I will likely buy 19" wheels and have the A/S put on those new rim and have the winters I'd buy put on the geminis.
Was thinking about doing this as well. The A/S tires that come with the Geminis can for sure fit on 20" aftermarket wheels?

Was thinking about doing this as well. The A/S tires that come with the Geminis can for sure fit on 20" aftermarket wheels?
Geminis are 19" tires wheels. I'm not a car guy but can with some confidence say they would not fit on a 20" wheel.

I got a quote of $750 to powdercoat the geminis. I think I'd be better off selling and buying new wheels at that point.

Last edited: