Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 20" Induction for 19" Gemini Wheel Trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently have a reservation for a Long Range Model Y with 19" Wheels but would prefer to switch to Standard Range, however they only have 20" Induction Wheels available with it.

Would anyone consider trading their 19" Geminis + $$ for my 20" Induction Wheels?

Currently have a reservation for a Long Range Model Y with 19" Wheels but would prefer to switch to Standard Range, however they only have 20" Induction Wheels available with it.

Would anyone consider trading their 19" Geminis + $$ for my 20" Induction Wheels?
How much money are you asking on top? Mine is like new tires and wheels. I am in Los ANgeles maybe can we make it happen.

just got Model Y last week w/ Geminis so the tires are brand new. As others have mentioned, $1500 is a bit much, but am willing to do $750 if you are interested in the swap still. Please let me know. Thx