Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y dash vs Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I wait on my new MYP to come in I'm getting ready with a list of modications and addons. Is the Model Y dash and doors the same as the Model 3? I'm looking at dash caps as well as possibly for the trim on the door panels as well. A bunch of the listings are coming up as Model 3 / Model Y and I'm just wondering if these areas of the car are the same?

I don't believe that all Model Ys have the door trim installed. I am receiving an Austin built Model Y LR in the next week and I am under the impression that Austin builds are generally getting the matrix headlights and the trunk cover. Fremont have been receiving the door trim. Correct me if I am wrong. I'd bet it comes down to with part availability in which factory

I don't believe that all Model Ys have the door trim installed. I am receiving an Austin built Model Y LR in the next week and I am under the impression that Austin builds are generally getting the matrix headlights and the trunk cover. Fremont have been receiving the door trim. Correct me if I am wrong. I'd bet it comes down to with part availability in which factory
Correction, as far as I know, Austin has been only delivered with the trunk cover.