Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y deliveries w/20” induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a few people with White ext. and 20s getting VINs on West Coast last few days. Some East Coasters with same build are reporting getting estimates for mid-June.
I've seen a few people with White ext. and 20s getting VINs on West Coast last few days. Some East Coasters with same build are reporting getting estimates for mid-June.
Just checked the source code and found a vin also....4xxx. LR AWD, black interior, no auto pilot, 20” induction wheels.

Oh damn, could there be a surge of 20" wheels now? I have been anxiously waiting, checking my account page obsessively the last few days. I got that text yesterday about mid-late June for those with everything done prior to June 1st, and all my account is done, just waiting for the VIN.
Fingers crossed!

Oh damn, could there be a surge of 20" wheels now? I have been anxiously waiting, checking my account page obsessively the last few days. I got that text yesterday about mid-late June for those with everything done prior to June 1st, and all my account is done, just waiting for the VIN.
Fingers crossed!

Let me know when you get your VIN, we are in same area so likely to get VIN and delivery around same time.

Will do. You get that text yesterday about prioritizing customers who have completed everything on their account, and expecting mid-late June delivery?

No I didn't get a text. Maybe because I've had everything completed for a little over a month? I got a call yesterday from the Tampa Service Center to make a test drive appointment for a MY they just got. So far that's it.

Got my VIN through source code yesterday, 5/30. Still not on account page, but called and rep confirmed. Car still showing at factory, and they couldn't give me a date to expect delivery yet. Hopeful in the next 2 weeks as other FL people that got VINs in the last few days have scheduled deliveries for 2nd week of June.
Have been seeing more steady 20" wheels produced this week

Got VIN (4XXX) and purchase agreement 3 days ago. Got the text yesterday to schedule delivery at Costa Mesa. Only 3 options to take delivery (next Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday). Haven't schedule yet.
MSM, 20", AWD, black interior.
Debating if I want to take delivery as my existing Q7 used as a trade-in dropped quite a bit in pricing pre-COVID. Be cool to take delivery of the MY but no real urgency.