Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y deliveries w/20” induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No advisor. Noticed my account status changed to Make a Payment, then I called service center to see if I had a VIN (which I did), then chatted to find out about delivery, then got a text re when delivery would be. Picking up white w/black LR AWD w/20" this Wednesday.

Called in today and apparently this sales person couldn't help me because I already have an advisor assigned. Never even knew I had an advisor nor told I had one... great experience lol. The guy I spoke to said, that your advisor is supposed to help and guide you through this entire process.

Did you guys have advisors?
I was told the same. I was even given a number I could text. Never got a reply. Called the number. Not active

Same here. Got the text on 5/30 to schedule delivery for this week at the Costa Mesa center. MSM 20" non-PUP. Already told my sales advisor I like to defer for a couple weeks (or at least when another VIN is assigned to me). Not in a rush.

Picked mine up on Friday. White exterior, black interior, LR, no FSD, 20" induction wheels. Ordered in December 2019. Very happy with the overall look. Some minor fitment issues. Most frustrating is the car still not appearing in the Tesla App. Needed Tesla rep to open car and still using key card two days later. First world problems though.

Reactions: ReggaeDragon
Picked mine up on Friday. White exterior, black interior, LR, no FSD, 20" induction wheels. Ordered in December 2019. Very happy with the overall look. Some minor fitment issues. Most frustrating is the car still not appearing in the Tesla App. Needed Tesla rep to open car and still using key card two days later. First world problems though.
Picking mine up today.
White, black interior, no FSD, Induction

A Reddit user from NJ posted that he ordered on Friday and already has a VIN and a delivery date of June 25 for awhite/black model.

I would be suspicious of getting a Y that fast right now. My sales advisor actually called me and said there was a Y that matched what I wanted (minus the tow hitch) that I could get as early as next week. I asked if it was someone else’s order that refused delivery, and it was. He was honest, which I appreciate, and said it was in the body shop for some door repair work. I decided to wait.