Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y For Sale in Phoenix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

I'm selling my Model Y Performance, Blue. Full Self-Driving. It has 5k miles on it. Purchased in Chicago, IL. I drove it cross country to Phoenix where I have relocated.

SunTek PPF installed. Full vehicle. 4k value.

Windows and Roof tinted. 1k value.

Once of the first 300 manufactured. Has some panel gap issues. Not as bad as others I have seen posted.

I paid 75k with delivery, tax, and registration. Make me an offer!

Selling because I was going to be purchasing a house/install a charger where I could charge daily. Plans have changed and relying on SuperChargers only is getting expensive/time consuming.

Thanks,
Brian

Hey all!

I'm selling my Model Y Performance, Blue. Full Self-Driving. It has 5k miles on it. Purchased in Chicago, IL. I drove it cross country to Phoenix where I have relocated.

Once of the first 300 manufactured. Has some panel gap issues. Not as bad as others I have seen posted.

Selling because I was going to be purchasing a house/install a charger where I could charge daily. Plans have changed and relying on SuperChargers only is getting expensive/time consuming.

Thanks,
Brian

You joined on my birthday, how sweet. And there is s For Sale section on this site, this is not that section. And I would recommend Craigslist or Cars.com, you will only get lame low ball offers from people in this site like the offer below.

• Helpful
Reactions: E_R_N
Hey all!

Thanks,
Brian
GLWS - nicely configured. The $'s listed for PPF and tint value are your cost - value will be determined by the buyer.