Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have any updates on when this batch will arrive at the warehouse and then to customers?
We just received an update that customs clearance is completed and containers are getting ready to get out of the port, then all rims will be loaded into a truck and start traveling to Dallas. We expect the whole batch next week here and will start deliveries. We will post another update 2-3 days before it will arrive to Dallas.

The Christmas sale is active!

No code is needed. Simply add the set to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically.

Set of [AW02] or [AW03] as low as $1,643 before taxes and shipping. In stock and ready to be shipped.

For Model Y you can opt into square sets of 20x9 or 20x10 or staggered sets of 20x9 for the front and 20x10 for the rear.

If you have any questions, please let us know:

[email protected]

Model Y on [AW03]Bronze20AW03-1.jpg
Black20AW03-1.jpg
Gunmetal20AW03-1.jpg

No code is needed. Simply add the set to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically.

Set of [AW02] or [AW03] as low as $1,643 before taxes and shipping. In stock and ready to be shipped.

For Model Y you can opt into square sets of 20x9 or 20x10 or staggered sets of 20x9 for the front and 20x10 for the rear.

[email protected]

Model Y on [AW03]View attachment 1000748
View attachment 1000749View attachment 1000750
Need to close the gap.

[email protected]

Model Y on [AW03]View attachment 1000748
View attachment 1000749View attachment 1000750
The Christmas sale is almost over. But there is still the chance to get a set of rims for a pretty good price :)

Please let us know if you have any questions!
[email protected]

How is your efficiency with 18s and 235 wides?
Apologies, just seeing your reply.

When I got them installed, the weather was very cold and rainy so my efficiency was around 325wh/mi, which is still better than before the switch in the same conditions. The past few days here have been warmer and dry and my efficiency has been around 250wh/mi. I have never have my efficiency that low before so it's nice to know there was an improvement. New tires can be extra sticky so hopefully the next time it gets very cold, my efficiency will be better than the 325 I had at the beginning.

For reference, I have had my MYP for about 1.5 years and driven ~38k miles with an all-time efficiency of 303wh/mi

Reactions: Atomic Wheels
Apologies, just seeing your reply.

When I got them installed, the weather was very cold and rainy so my efficiency was around 325wh/mi, which is still better than before the switch in the same conditions. The past few days here have been warmer and dry and my efficiency has been around 250wh/mi. I have never have my efficiency that low before so it's nice to know there was an improvement. New tires can be extra sticky so hopefully the next time it gets very cold, my efficiency will be better than the 325 I had at the beginning.

For reference, I have had my MYP for about 1.5 years and driven ~38k miles with an all-time efficiency of 303wh/mi
That's really impressive to hear. So sounds like the reduction in weight is outweighing the cons of less aerodynamic wheels.